An introduction to growing an urban farm.
- Can I grow my own food in Singapore? What can I grow and how do I start?
- What is the perfect type of soil combination to kickstart my urban garden?
- What is healthy soil and why is it critical for a successful healthy and organic garden?
- What is a proper soil preparation process, seed treatment and sowing method?
- Can I transplant my existing leafy greens and herbs?
- How much water should I add and what are the watering techniques suited for plants at different stages of growth?
In this session you will learn
Embark on a journey with Co-create on Stevens with this fun and interactive “Eat Your Garden workshops” complete with hands-on practice.
- Prepare planting medium and sow seeds
- A starter kit of soil and seeds
- A tray of seedlings
- Easy-to-follow handouts for each topic
- Garden journal
About your teacher
Edmund Gan, Agronomist
If you have any questions about this event please contact us