Nurturing an urban farm and regrowing from kitchen scraps.
- How can I sustain and nurture my urban farm? What fertilisers should I use and how can I apply them to my plants?
- How can I propagate plant cuttings like herbs?
- How can I regrow from kitchen scraps like leafy greens, spring onion, ginger, carrot top, leek, lettuce, pandan and sweet potato?
- What are the various watering techniques suited for different stages of plant growth?
- How can I identify nutrient deficiencies? What solutions are there?
- Bonus: Tips to manage pests, insects, diseases, microbes and weeds.
In this session you will learn
Embark on a journey with Co-create on Stevens with this fun and interactive “Eat Your Garden workshops” complete with hands-on practice.
- Stem cutting propagation
- Regrowing from kitchen scraps
- Fertilization application
- A pot of stem cutting
- A bag of soil generator for soil enhancement
- Easy-to-follow handouts for each topic
- Garden journal
About your teacher
Edmund Gan, Agronomist
If you have any questions about this event please contact us