An introduction to harvesting, cooking and eating real food
- How should I harvest a plant or fruit? Does it kill the plant if I harvest the food?
- How can I grow local herbs and spices that require little care?
- What can I cook with the harvested herbs? What nutritional value do they contain?
- How can I prepare fast and fuss free meals?
- Lunch will be provided as part of this workshop.
In this session you will learn
Embark on a journey with Co-create on Stevens with a series of fun and interactive “Eat Your Garden workshops” complete with:
- cooking demonstration
- pot of “easy care” local herb
- recipe cards to bring home with you.
If you have any questions about this event please contact us